expert employment Advice for Employers & employees
Our specialist employment solicitors provide expert advice on all employment law matters. As employment law specialists we only undertake employment law work. We have expert knowledge and act for a wide variety of employees and employers. We have represented clients in high profile cases in the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal and the Court of Appeal.
Employment law advice for all stages of the employment cycle:
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts and advising on restrictive covenants.
- Throughout the employment relationship we can provide support and advice regarding disciplinary and grievance issues, performance management, stress at work & sickness absence, bullying, harassment, discrimination & employment rights.
- At the end of employment, we can advise on redundancy and unfair dismissal.
- We can negotiate severance packages, advise on the terms of a settlement agreement or alternatively support and represent the bringing and defence of Employment Tribunal claims.
- Post-termination of employment we can advise on restrictive covenants and breach of contract claims.
What makes us the best employment lawyers to deal with your employment law issue?
Advising both employers & employees gives us a competitive edge as we understand an employment law issue from both the employer and employee's perspective. This knowledge gives us the upper hand in negotiating and resolving disputes.
Personal attention is key to our service. When you instruct us you are guaranteed to always deal directly with your own employment solicitor who will have at least 20 year’s experience in employment law. You will never deal with paralegals, unqualified staff or receive templates or general advice. You will experience bespoke, expert support and advice from your own specialist employment solicitor who knows you and your employment law matter.
Feedback from our clients shows that the level of personal care we provide, alongside our specialist knowledge is what marks us out from our competitors. We provide meetings in our network of meeting rooms in Kent, Sussex and London and also advise clients through the UK via email, phone and video conferencing. Contact us today so our employment law solicitors can help you. For an outline of likely fees for an employment matter, please visit our charges page.
Business & Employer Services
Need advice? Call us today & speak to a specialist lawyer
Our employment lawyers can advise you today. Free initial advice call