Our Employment Tribunal & Employment Appeal Tribunal cases.
Examples of when our solicitors have acted for employees at Employment Tribunal
- Represented a teacher who won his unfair dismissal case against a Multi Academy Trust [Read More...]
- Successfully represented an employee in a complex disability discrimination and whistle-blowing case considering whether a risk assessment could be considered a reasonable adjustment.
- We secured a substantial sum for an employee on day one of a hearing against a council for sex & race discrimination claims.
- Instructed by a successful Claimant on a multi-day unfair dismissal claim against a University.
- Represented a first responder after the 7/7 bombings in a claim for constructive unfair dismissal and disability discrimination.
- Successfully represented an employee in a claim for equal pay against a leading national charity.
Examples of when our solicitors have acted for an employee at Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Successful Employment Appeal Tribunal case, acting for the employee in an appeal relating to the status of his employment pending an internal appeals process.
Examples of when our solicitors have acted for an employee at Court of Appeal
- Court of Appeal case relating to an indirect age discrimination claim arising from the government's public sector pay freeze policy.
Examples of when our solicitors have acted for employers at Employment Tribunal
- Successfully defended a Multi Academy Trust against a whistleblowing and automatic unfair dismissal claim.
- Successfully defended a major food manufacturer against a whistleblowing and unfair dismissal claim
- Successfully defended an animal charity against a claim of constructive dismissal and disability discrimination.
- Successful in defending a claim on behalf of an education company against a claim of whistleblowing and automatic unfair dismissal when an employee was made redundant and then successfully defending a review of the Tribunal’s decision.
- Employment Appeal Tribunal case, successfully appealing on behalf of the Employer Respondent in a constructive dismissal case.
Need advice? Call us today & speak to a specialist lawyer
Our employment lawyers can advise you today. Free initial advice call