Settlement agreement advice for Employees
If you have been offered a settlement agreement, we can help. We get the best terms, quickly and effectively and at no cost to you.
Our employment Law Specialists are experts in negotiating settlement agreements. As soon as our employment lawyers receive your agreement we will start negotiating for you, if this is required. We ensure that everything is resolved quickly and effectively.
- All our costs for negotiating your settlement are paid by your employer
- Sign off your settlement agreement face-to-face or via phone or email
- Our solicitors are experienced at negotiating the best result for you
- Speak to one of our specialist employment solicitors today
To help you move on to your next job as quickly as possible everything is dealt with efficiently, via email, phone or in person.
How much does settlement agreement advice cost me?
Unlike many firms who charge extra, we ensure that all your costs are met by your employer as part of your settlement agreement. From the point we receive your agreement right through to signing, you will incur no further costs from us providing you sign the settlement agreement at the end.
Why choose Baileyfields to deal with your settlement agreement?
We are employment law experts with over 20 years experience advising on settlement agreements. We believe in prompt personal service. From your first call you will deal direct with an assigned employment solicitor, who cares about getting you the very best outcome.
Further information about Settlement Agreements
What is a settlement agreement?
A settlement agreement, is an agreement that usually ends employment and records the terms and payments to be made, in return for an employee waiving the right to bring any claims arising from their employment or its’ termination.
What is the benefit of a Settlement Agreement for me?
If your employer has asked you to sign a Settlement Agreement, the benefits for you are:
- You will likely have been offered an enhanced tax free payment in exchange for signing
- A settlement agreement creates a clean break, allowing you to move on and concentrate on finding alternative employment
- Usually an employer will provide an agreed form of reference to any potential employer on your behalf, so you can approve the form of reference in advance and know exactly what will be provided to future employers
If you have been given a settlement agreement speak to our employment solicitors today by calling us on the numbers below