Employment Tribunal Advice and Support
If you have an employment law issue which cannot be resolved amicably you may need to consider taking the matter to an Employment Tribunal.
Employment Tribunals make judgements on employment law disputes in England and Wales, ranging from:
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Incorrect redundancy procedure
- Breach of contract
- Issues regarding equal pay
- Discrimination (race, age, sex, sexual orientation, religious belief or physical or mental disability)
- Failure to follow correct procedure during a disciplinary or grievance process
As Employment Law Specialists our solicitors can advise you, whatever stage of the process you have reached, providing expert advice and guidance as to your next steps.
- If you have just experienced unfair treatment, we can advise as to appealing your treatment with your employer
- If all efforts to resolve the situation have been unsuccessful, then we can contact ACAS, on your behalf to begin the conciliation process.
- Finally if ACAS conciliation has been unsuccessful we can advise you on your claim and, if necessary, organise representation at Tribunal for you.
Call us today to discuss your matter with one of our specialist solicitors and find out how we can help. Your first advice call is free of charge and we will be able to provide initial advice as to your chances of success and also discuss likely costs and funding options.We then offer a fixed fee meeting/document review to look at your matter in greater detail. For more information on potential costs of a tribunal claim please visit our costs page.