Cases of note we have been involved with
Cases where we have represented an employee:
- Court of appeal case acting for an employee claiming indirect age discrimination arising from the government’s public sector pay freeze policy.
- Successfully represented an employee in a complex disability discrimination and whistle-blowing case considering whether a risk assessment could be a reasonable adjustment.
- Secured a substantial sum for an employee on the first day of a hearing against a London council for sex and race discrimination claims.
- Instructed by the successful Claimant on a multi-day unfair dismissal claim against a University.
- Successful Employment Appeal Tribunal case, acting for the employee in an appeal relating to the status of his employment pending an internal appeals process.
- Represented one of the first responders after the 7/7 bombings in a claim for constructive unfair dismissal and disability discrimination.
- Successfully represented an employee in a claim for Equal Pay against a leading national charity.
Cases where we have represented an employer:
- Successfully defended a Multi Academy Trust against a whistleblowing and automatic unfair dismissal claim.
- Successfully defended an animal charity against a claim of constructive dismissal and disability discrimination.
- Successful in defending a claim on behalf of an education company against a claim of whistleblowing and automatic unfair dismissal when an employee was made redundant and then successfully defending a review of the Tribunal’s decision.
- Employment Appeal Tribunal case, successfully appealing on behalf of the Employer Respondent in a constructive dismissal case.
To discuss how our experience of employment law can help you resolve your employment law issue, please call us for a free no obligation consultation.