Settlement agreement advice for Employees
Been Offered A Settlement Agreement? We Get The Best Terms For You, Quickly And Effectively
As we are employment Law Specialists, we are experts in negotiating settlement agreements. As soon as we receive your agreement we will get to work negotiating the best terms for your settlement. Ensuring everything is resolved quickly and effectively.
- All Our Costs Are Paid By Your Employer
- Sign Off Your Settlement Agreement Face-to-face or via Phone And Email
- You Can Speak With One Of Our Specialist Employment Solicitors Today
- We will Make Sure Negotiations Begin Quickly and Are Dealt With Efficiently
To enable you to move on to your next position quickly and effectively we will ensure everything is dealt with as quickly as possible with the minimum of fuss. In order to do this we can deal with your settlement agreement via email and phone or meet in person, whichever is most convenient for you.
How much will it cost me?
Unlike some solicitors who will charge you personally for extra time, we will ensure all your costs are met by your employer as part of the settlement agreement, so you will pay us nothing providing you sign the agreement.
Why choose Baileyfields to deal with your settlement agreement?
We are employment law experts with over 20 years experience of getting the very best terms from Settlement agreements. We believe in prompt personal service. From your first call you will deal direct with your assigned employment specialist solicitor, who knows you and your employment circumstances and who cares about getting you the very best settlement outcome. Call us now to start the process moving.
Further information about Settlement Agreements
What is a settlement agreement?
A settlement agreement, formerly known as a compromise agreement, is an agreement that records the terms and the payments to be made, in return for an employee waiving the right to bring any claims arising from his employment or its’ termination.
What is the benefit of a Settlement Agreement for me?
If your employer has asked you to sign a Settlement Agreement, the potential benefits for you are that:
- You will likely have been offered an enhanced tax free payment in exchange for signing the Settlement Agreement
- It creates a clean break for you, allows you to move on and concentrate on finding alternative employment, rather than spending your time and money on a Tribunal claim
- Usually an employer will provide an agreed form of reference to any potential employer on your behalf, that way you know exactly what reference will be provided and you will have approved the form of reference in advance.
If you have been given a settlement agreement speak to our employment solicitors today by calling any of the numbers below or filling out our web form and requesting a call back at a time that is convenient for you.